ERA OF "THE LIONESS"


Favour is deceitful and beauty is vain. Many women are deceived to think that their beauty is all they need. Bishop Dag Heward-Mills wrote in his book ‘Daughter you can do it’ that "Woman, your charm and beauty have an expiration date. They will not last forever. Better seek for spiritual things". It is the inner spiritual commitment of the man and anything else you are pursuing in life that makes them faithful to you and not your beauty. Do not believe that beauty is everything. Most of us are unaccomplished because of fear.

The Most Common Fears In Women;
  • The fear of not getting married
  •  The fear of not having a child
  • The fear of marrying the wrong person
  • The fear of poverty and financial difficulties
  • The fear of your husband becoming interested in someone else
  • The fear of your children not doing well
  • The fear of your husband not loving you anymore
  • The fear of becoming a widow 
  • The fear of in-laws
  • The fear of not being liked by others
  • The fear of being mistreated in the future
  • The fear of giving your everything and losing it all
  •  The fear of experiencing what you’ve seen happen to others
  • The fear of investing everything into marriage and then losing it all.

Fear is the opposite of faith. Fear influences many women to do the things they do. Humbly analyse your thoughts. See if you are doing what you are doing because of fear. Remember that fear is an enemy of progress.

I believe it is the turn of women to rise up. Woman, it is your turn to be a leader. Everything we create or come up with has already been done. Even the bible says that there is nothing new under the sun. Your life is just a repetition of someone who has gone before you. Women need to go out of their way and make things that have already been live more attractive. Feminine touch is the strongest. Be a woman with direction, a woman who learns from the past, a Deborah from the bible who rises up because the Baraks are too scared, doubtful, uninterested, uncommitted, unwilling and cynical. Eve was tempted, as a woman, you will also be tempted but if you are a woman of direction, you will be able to resist/overcome temptations. You possess a mind, put it to good use.

I use to look myself in the mirror every day and wonder of the same thing. Who is this girl? What is her purpose? I couldn’t seem to do anything right, I couldn’t seem to find me something I enjoy doing which I’m great at. So, who am I really? Am I just a wanderer wondering in my own life? Will I ever discover my purpose? I was easily impressed by people who seem to have their life on track yet, was very afraid of getting my own on track; I was a girl who preferred faking it rather than making it. I was more a dreamer than a doer. Living in an imaginary world and refusing to face reality. “How many of us find ourselves in these situations”? All these are a result of letting our emotions and feelings rule over us. I want to be a woman other women can trust. To have the courage to tell another woman direct when she has offended, hurt or disappointed me. Don’t you? I’ve noticed many successful women have a loyal tribe of loyal and honest women behind them. Not haters, not backstabbers or women who whisper behind their back. These women are decisive. I want to be that woman that lifts other women up. As it’s our era; I will be that and more!

You can be that woman too, if you surround yourself with people who talk visions and ideas, not other people. Just trust the process.

Yours Truly,
LHB! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of You

Living Human Being on Road

BrokEn To PeAcE